Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hope & Thankfullness

We had an interesting discussion last night about everyone's experience thus far. What our expectations were. How God has reset them. How God has used us where we are needed most. This is life as it should be.

Today I find myself filled with Thankfullness for the opportunity to serve. To serve alongside this team. To bond with others from the team whom I haven't known that well.

Today I find myself filled with hope that we can do some pre-evangelism or even evangelism in the business community of Tirana. As one thing seems to be common among all discussions with locals. Corruption presents huge challenges. My hope is that over time the community would see value in honest business. My hope is that we can impart a seed today that there is an alternative to corrupt dealings. That money has a moral dimension. (thanks Adiel!) An idea which will spring up and flourish. God willing.

Our schedule?
9am - Visit the Doci's School. An international Christian school.
10am - Ladies Time / Business Men Meetings. Lasts until about 3pm.
5pm - Seminars on Hospitality/Serving From the Heart and Marketing from The Heart

I pray that throughout the day and our interactions that we would be a light unto this area. That we could forge connections which overtime will bear His fruits.

Humbly,
KJ

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment